Saturday, December 18, 2010

Side Note

I forgot to mention that my wonderful fiancée Logan took a day off work (which is big for him!) to come spend the day with me in the classroom. He got to see my children perform in the winter show, be there to help me pass out our gifts, eat lunch with all the teachers, and celebrate when the children got their gifts from Santa.
I think after seeing what he did on Friday he will understand a little bit more of what I talk and worry about. He loved being there interacting with the children and even recognized several names from the homework he had helped me grade over the quarter. The children loved asking him questions and of course thought it was "grosssss" we were getting married!
I am so thankful to have a man willing to take the time to come into my other world. He really is the best!!!

- Miss Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment